DAMEN SUPPORT PROGRAMME ( DSP)
DAMEN SUPPORT PROGRAMME is Microfinance Company working for the grass-root development in Pakistan and concentrates on social and economic uplift of the communities. DAMEN SUPPORT PROGRAMME is seeking the services of committed individual for the position of Manager Internal Audit. Applications are invited from individuals fulfilling the criteria for the following position.
Manager Internal Audit
- Master degree in Commerce/ACCA or equivalent with 10 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Resourceful and independent, but comfortable working within the framework of an integrated development team-oriented environment
- Good communication and writing skills
- Skill of working in computer software
- Understanding of the non-governmental development paradigms
- Develop and organize audit programs pertaining to finance, compliance of organizational policies, program operations and fraud investigations.
- Formulate and implement standardized audit procedures.
- Planning, conducting, evaluating and monitoring of various financial and operational activities in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards.
- Ensure compliance with organizational policies, procedures, applicable rules, regulations and legal administrative requirements.
- Identify and assess business risks and evaluate systems of controls.
- Provide audit reports on quarterly and annual basis as to progress on audit findings.
- Supervision and training of audit control.
- Carrying out random period checks on financial, administrative and programmatic areas through sample testing.
Salary & Benefits:
- We offer competitive salary package with fringe benefits and excellent working environment.
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE
Please send your application along with Curriculum Vitae to the Personnel Officer in the HID Section of DAMEN SUPPORT PROGRAMME 26-C, Nawab Town, Raiwind Road, Lahore Phone 042-35310471-2, Fax 042-35310473, Email: email@example.com, by February 15 2015. We are an equal opportunity employer. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.